1. What can I expect from your company?
Ethical business policy & Quality are the foundation of our company. We are promised to provide you best quality products to maintain a long term business relationship with you. We deal with our customers with a friendly manner because we believe "Business is not only a process of earning money but also a relationship".
2. Can I have a price list?
We have no price list. We are manufacturer so we have infinite variations of style, size, handle type & printing so it is not possible for us to make a price list. Prices are available as per your requirements.
3. Which details are required for a precise quotation?
1. Size of the bags
2. Colour of the bags (body, gusset & handle)
3. Handle type & length
5. Printing details with artwork file
7. Full address with postal code
8. Shipping option(by sea, by air or by courier)
Please send us an E-mail at email@example.com with above details properly, we will send you a quotation within 12-24 hours.
4. Can I develop my own designed bag?
Yes. If you can’t find your exact required bag in our website then please send us an E-mail with complete description of your bag & budget. We will design a bag for you with the help of your details.
5. Can you send me some samples?
Yes. This is our fundamental job to provide you samples. Samples are available at 10 to 30 dollars each (depends on bag category) with freight collection. Generally we take 7 to 10 days to prepare the samples.
6. What are the prices of the bags?
Prices depend on Fabrics type, Bag size, Handle type, Printing & Quantity. To get exact price of a bag, you have to submit all the specified details with artwork. We will send you a quotation within 1 business day.
7. What is your Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
Our minimum order quantity is 1000 pieces to 5000 pieces (depends on bag style & material)
8. Can you give me a cheaper bag?
Yes. We can give you a cheaper bag which starts from only $0.40!!!
9. How can I be assured of quality?
We think promise has no value if we cannot keep it. So before shipping you can inspect your goods at your own cost to be assured of quality.
10. What is the lead time for 1000 pieces cotton bags?
Our normal lead time is 10 to 15 days for the specified quantity (Production time). But if you have any urgency, you should inform us before placing the order.
11. What is the packing method of the bags?
Generally, we pack our bags in a 5-ply corrugated carton box with a polybag inside. If you want to pack each product in a single polybag, you have to inform us before placing the order. Specific carton size is available on request for 20000 pieces or more bags.
16. Can my logo be printed on cotton bags?
Yes. We can print your logo or message on any position of our cotton bags.
17. How can I send my artwork?
You should submit your artwork in the following file formats- PSD, CDR, JPEG or PDF
18. How many colours can be printed?
We can print up to 14 colours, after submitting your printing matter we can assist you by suggesting some modifications for better visibility.
19. How will you send me my consignment?
We will send you the consignment based on your choice of shipping mode. There are three options available with you.
1. By Sea
This is very cost effective method to ship the products. This method is not suitable for small quantity like 300/500 pieces. In this method the shipping time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks (depends on location). For FCL shipment, you can save both time & money.
2. By Air
This is a expensive option of shipping but if you have urgency, it is the best way. In this method transportation time is approximately 5 to 6 days.
3. By Courier
This is highly expensive method of shipping & better for smaller quantities because you don’t have to maintain customs process in your country. In this method (DDU), you can get your goods to your door with 5 to 6 business days.
20. What are your delivery terms?
Our delivery terms are Ex. Factory Kolkata, FOB Kolkata, C & F & CIF.
21. What is the meaning of FOB Kolkata?
FOB Kolkata price includes Bags cost, packaging, carriage up to Kolkata port & customs clearance in India, i.e. except Freight only.
22. How much variation can I expect in a bag?
Sizes may vary up to 1 cm.
23. What are the handles available with you?
We use cane handle, bamboo handle, self handle, cotton tape handle, cotton webbed handle, cotton rope handle, leather handle.
24. Can I get any colours for my bags?
Yes. You can get any colour shade for your bags. For customized colour shade, you have to order minimum 1000 to 2000 bags (depends on fabrics consumption).
25. Can I expect exact colour shade?
No. Since all are natural fibres so colour fastness is not guaranteed and colour shades may vary lot to lot.
26. Can I pay the billing amount by Credit Card or Debit Card?
No. You can pay by T/T or L/C.
27. Do you use polythene to laminate the fabrics?
No. We use PP to laminate our fabrics for water resistance & durability.
28. Do you use AZO free colours?
Yes. We use AZO free colours for both dyeing and printing.
After reading this FAQ if you don't get your answer, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org